- 1 carton (10 ounces) grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 can (2.25 ounces) Dierbergs sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- 4 tablespoons Dierbergs extra virgin olive oil (divided)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1½ teaspoons dried oregano (divided)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound), pounded to even thickness
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup dried orzo pasta
- ½ cup Dierbergs crumbled feta cheese
In medium bowl, combine tomatoes, olives, capers, 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, vinegar, and 1 teaspoon of the oregano; set aside.
In large nonstick skillet, heat the remaining olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and sprinkle remaining ½ teaspoon oregano over top; cook until browned, about 2 minutes.
Turn chicken over, sprinkle orzo around chicken, and add broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until liquid is absorbed, about 12 minutes.
Remove chicken from skillet. Stir half of the tomato mixture into orzo.
Spoon orzo mixture onto 4 individual serving plates and top with chicken, feta, and remaining tomato mixture.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 95 mg
Fat: 24 g
Sodium: 729 mg
Carbohydrates: 39 g
Protein: 36 g
Saturated Fat: N/A