- 2 tablespoons finely diced shallot
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dierbergs olive oil
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh thyme, OR ¼ teaspoon dried
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs canola oil
- ½ pound fresh green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1 medium red bell pepper, quartered, seeded, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 container (8 ounces) sliced baby bella mushrooms
In 1-cup glass measure, whisk together shallot, parsley, lemon juice, olive oil, thyme, salt, and pepper; set aside.
Heat 12-inch skillet (not nonstick) over high heat; add canola oil. Add green beans; stir-fry until lightly charred, about 3 minutes. Add bell pepper; stir-fry until lightly charred, about 3 minutes. Add corn and mushrooms; stir-fry until tender and most of the liquid has evaporated, about 5 to 6 minutes.
Remove skillet from heat. Stir shallot mixture into vegetables until well mixed.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Fat: 11 g
Sodium: 304 mg
Carbohydrates: 26 g
Protein: 5 g
Saturated Fat: N/A