- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 4 ounces French Triple Crème Brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 1⅓ cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 large homegrown peach, halved, pitted, and sliced into 20 slices
- 4 large tortillas (8-inch diameter)
- Dierbergs olive oil
In small bowl, whisk together honey and lime peel and juice; let stand 15 minutes to develop flavors.
Lightly coat grill pan or large skillet with no-stick cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
Divide cheese, chicken, and peaches evenly on one half of each tortilla. Fold tortillas in half to cover filling; lightly brush tops with olive oil.
Place tortillas oil-side down in grill pan; cook in batches until lightly browned, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Lightly brush top of tortillas with olive oil, turn, and cook until cheese is melted and tortilla is crisp, about 2 minutes.
Cut into wedges; drizzle honey mixture over tops.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 81 mg
Fat: 23 g
Sodium: 745 mg
Carbohydrates: 43 g
Protein: 21 g
Saturated Fat: N/A