- 1 container (8 ounces) dairy sour cream
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dierbergs milk
- 1 package (0.4 ounce) dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 9 cups chopped iceberg lettuce
- 8 slices bacon, diced and cooked crisp
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Dierbergs shredded mozzarella cheese
In medium bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, milk and ranch dressing mix; set aside.
In large serving bowl, layer half of each of the remaining ingredients. Spread half of the dressing over top of salad to completely cover top. Repeat with remaining ingredients and dressing. Cover and chill several hours or overnight to develop flavors.
Just before serving, toss until well mixed.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 35 mg
Fat: 22 g
Sodium: 430 mg
Carbohydrates: 5 g
Protein: 7 g
Saturated Fat: 6 g