- 8 Bell & Evans Breaded Chicken Tenders
- 3 TB Southwest seasoning
- 3 TB Unsalted butter, melted
- 16 oz Spring mix
- Avocado dressing, to taste
- 1 (15.5 oz) can Black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup Corn kernels, cooked
- 1 1/2 cup Tortilla strips
- 1 cup Shredded pepper jack cheese
1. In a small bowl, combine the melted butter and Southwest seasoning. Set aside.
2. Preheat the air-fryer to 400°F. Place the frozen chicken tenders in a single layer in the air-fryer. Cook until fully cooked through, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F, about 11-12 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, toss the cooked chicken tenders in the seasoning mixture.
4. Divide the spring mix among 4 bowls. Drizzle the avocado dressing over the spring mix, to taste. Top with the beans, tortilla strips, cheese and chicken tenders. Serve and enjoy.
To make the salad Gluten Free, use Bell & Evans Gluten Free or Organic Breaded Breast Tenders!
Recipe courtesy of Bell & Evans.