- 1 Pkg Bell & Evans Parmesan Breaded Chicken Meatballs
- 2 TB Unsalted butter
- 1 Shallot, minced
- 2 TB All-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup Low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Brined capers, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 lb Spaghetti
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1/4 cup Fresh parsley, minced
1. Preheat the air fryer to 400°F. Place the frozen chicken meatballs in a single layer in the air fryer. Cook until fully cooked through, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F, about 11-12 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the shallots and cook until softened, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in the flour and cook, stirring often, about 1 minute. Vigorously whisk in the lemon juice and broth and bring to a simmer. Add the capers and salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens slightly, about 5 minutes.
3. Fill a large pot with water and bring to boil over high heat. Cook the spaghetti according to manufacturer's directions; drain.
4. Toss the cooked spaghetti in roughly 3/4 cup of sauce to coat. Serve the chicken meatballs over the spaghetti. Pour the remaining sauce over the meatballs and spaghetti, and then garnish with the Parmesan and parsley.
Recipe courtesy of Bell & Evans.