- 3 lb Bell & Evans Cut Chicken Wings
- Salt & black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Unsalted butter, softened
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 TB Fresh parsley, minced
- 1/3 cup Finely grated parmesan
- 3 TB Hoisin
- 1 TB Sriracha
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 1/4 cup Chopped scallions
- 4 stalks Celery, cut into sticks
- 8 oz Multicolor baby carrots
- 1 bunch Radish, stemmed, halved
- 1 English cucumber, sliced thick
1. Preheat air-fryer to 380°F. Spray inside of air-fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray. Pat wings dry with paper towels, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Add half the wings to air-fryer and cook for 12 minutes. Remove air-fryer tray and flip wings over. Increase heat to 400°F and continue to cook, until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining wings.
3. For Garlic Parmesan Wings: In a large bowl, mix butter, garlic, parsley, and parmesan until combined. Toss half the wings in sauce until coated.
4. For Spicy Honey Hoisin Wings: In a separate large bowl, mix hoisin, sriracha, sesame oil and scallions until combined. Toss remaining wings in sauce until coated.
5. Arrange wings, celery, carrots, radish, and cucumber on serving board. Share and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Bell & Evans.