- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs butter
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon Dierbergs flour
- 1 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- 1 cup lager beer
- 1 package (8 ounces) Dierbergs shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) Velveeta Shreds
- 3 to 4 drops hot pepper sauce
In medium saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Whisk in flour; cook whisking constantly 1 minute. Whisk in mustard. Slowly whisk in beer; cook stirring constantly until mixture begins to thicken, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Add cheeses; stir constantly over low heat until melted and smooth. Stir in hot sauce.
Serving Size: per ¼ cup
Cholesterol: 31 mg
Fat: 10 g
Sodium: 299 mg
Carbohydrates: 3 g
Protein: 7 g
Saturated Fat: N/A