- 1 container (10.75 ounces) frozen pound cake
- 2 cartons (6 ounces each) plain vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons RumChata liqueur
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs brown sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 3 medium ripe bananas, sliced ¼ inch thick
- ½ cup Dierbergs chopped walnuts, toasted
Place frozen pound cake on cutting board. Using sharp knife, remove brown edges from all sides of cake. Cut cake into small bite-size pieces; set aside.
In large bowl, stir together vanilla yogurt, RumChata, and brown sugar until well mixed. Gently fold in whipped topping.
Place several cake cubes into 8 parfait or wine glasses. Top each with 3 banana slices and ¼ cup yogurt mixture. Repeat layers. Cover and chill 1 hour or up to 8 hours. Just before serving, sprinkle walnuts over tops.
Serving Size: Per serving
Cholesterol: 19 mg
Fat: 11 g
Sodium: 153 mg
Carbohydrates: 46 g
Protein: 4 g
Saturated Fat: 7 g