- 4 large Dierbergs eggs
- 1 container (8 ounces) Dierbergs Guacamole (Produce Department)
- ¼ cup diced tomato
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 slices toasted or grilled artisan bread
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
Bring large pan of water to a boil over medium-high heat. Using large spoon, gently place eggs in pan. Return to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 7 minutes. Immediately run eggs under cold water until cool enough to peel; set aside.
In small bowl, stir together guacamole, tomatoes and lemon juice until well mixed.
Divide mixture among bread slices. Top each with bacon slice. Carefully cut each egg in half (center will be soft); place 2 halves on each tartine. Season with salt and pepper.
Serving Size: Per Tartine
Cholesterol: 231 mg
Fat: 26 g
Sodium: 765 mg
Carbohydrates: 35 g
Protein: 16 g
Saturated Fat: 7 g