- 1 pound ground turkey or chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon Dierbergs olive oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon Thai roasted red chili paste
- 1 can (8 ounces) diced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 cups sliced bok choy
- ½ pound shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and caps thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup Cahokia Whole Grain Brown Rice, cooked according to package directions
Crumble turkey into large saucepan. Add olive oil, onion, ginger root, and garlic; cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally with wooden spoon to break up meat into small pieces, until turkey is no longer pink, about 10 minutes.
Add broth, soy sauce, and chili garlic paste. Stir in water chestnuts, bok choy, mushrooms, and bell pepper; cook stirring occasionally until heated through.
Mound rice in center of 4 serving bowls; top with turkey/veggie mixture.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 41 mg
Fat: 6 g
Sodium: 749 mg
Carbohydrates: 47 g
Protein: 31 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g