- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup Dierbergs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup farro, cooked according to package directions
- ½ cup sliced kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 4 cups mixed greens, baby spinach, or baby arugula
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 bulb fennel, halved and coarsely chopped
- ½ cup Dierbergs crumbled feta cheese
In 2-cup glass measure, whisk together vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper. Whisking constantly, add olive oil in slow, steady stream until well mixed.
In medium bowl, combine farro, olives, and capers until well mixed. Add ½ cup of the dressing; toss until well mixed.
Divide greens among 4 individual serving bowls. Top each bowl with farro mixture, artichokes, and fennel.
Drizzle remaining dressing over tops; sprinkle each with cheese.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 13 mg
Fat: 24 g
Sodium: 511 mg
Carbohydrates: 45 g
Protein: 11 g
Saturated Fat: 4 g