- 4-5 Homegrown peaches, cut into slices
- ¼ cup Dierbergs sugar
- ¼ cup almond liqueur (Amaretto)
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 cartons (6 ounces each) low-fat peach or vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen light non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- ½ cup sliced almonds, toasted
Place peaches in medium bowl.
In small bowl, stir together sugar, liqueur, and orange peel. Drizzle over peaches; gently toss until well mixed. Let stand 15 minutes to develop flavors.
In medium bowl, stir together yogurt, honey, and cinnamon. Gently fold in whipped topping.
Spoon ¼ cup fruit mixture into 8 parfait or wine glasses. Top each with ¼ cup yogurt mixture. Repeat layers. Garnish each parfait with 1 tablespoon almonds.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 1 mg
Fat: 7 g
Sodium: 24 mg
Carbohydrates: 42 g
Protein: 4 g
Saturated Fat: 4 g