Multi-community Organizations include United Way, Salvation Army, American Red Cross and Cancer Research Organizations.
For those wishing to request a donation from Dierbergs: 501(c)(3) status is a requirement for application.
Requests for donations must be received on a Dierbergs application form. You can print the online application and send the completed form via US mail or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests must
include the following for consideration:
- An overview of the organization and its purpose
- A brief description of the event, the date and time of the event, and a contact person’s name, address, telephone number, and email address
- A description of the specific donation desired and expected attendance
- proof of your 501(c)(3) status.
Here’s what you can expect:
Charitable donation requests are accepted via:
- Most funding decisions will be focused on our giving priorities.
- Most donations are in the form of a Dierbergs gift card or an in-kind donation of product
- Donations are limited to one per year per organization
- Because of the large volume of requests we receive, please submit your request at least EIGHT weeks prior to your event.
- The Charitable Giving Committee does not send out decline letters
Click here for the Multi-Community Donation/Sponsorship Application form.
- Email: Download application form, print, and fill out application completely. Scan and email to email@example.com
- Mail: Download application form, print and fill out completely then mail to:
Dierbergs Markets, Inc.
Charitable Giving Committee
16690 Swingley Ridge Rd.
Chesterfield, MO 63017
For further information or additional questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
, or contact the Charitable Giving Committee at (636)812-1260.