Like Customer Service,
Community Service is a Priority at Dierbergs
Our commitment to lending a helping hand reflects the Dierberg family’s long-held belief in giving back to friends and neighbors in our communities. Through contributions and partnerships, Dierbergs makes serving the community as much a priority as serving our customers.
We support a broad range of charitable organizations
with 501(c)(3) status. Our charitable giving priorities include:
- Children's Education
- Healthy Living, Proper Nutrition & Exercise
- Disease Prevention and Research
- Welfare of Stray Dogs and Cats
- Local Disaster Relief and Assistance
- Assistance to Those Less Fortunate
If your organization is in line with our giving priorities mentioned above and you'd like to make a request, see below for details.
We typically do not support the following:
- Non-local organizations: Our charitable donations are earmarked for organizations helping those in the local communities we serve.
- Individuals: All of our donations benefit individuals, but our donations go directly to the organizations.
- Third-parties: We prefer to partner directly with the organizations or charities that will benefit from the contribution.
- Scholarships: We provide scholarships to our associates through the Lindenwood Scholarship Program
- For-profit organizations
- Taxpayer-supported agencies: (ex: governmental agencies that are supported by city, state, or federal tax dollars)
- Golf Tournaments
- Conferences, Seminars, or Employee Recognition/Appreciation Events
- Sports teams, groups, leagues or team sponsorships
- Organizations that receive funding from the United Way
For those wishing to solicit for a charitable cause outside of Dierbergs stores:
- Click here to review Dierbergs' Charitable Solicitation Policy
- Obtain an application from the Store Director at your neighborhood Dierbergs.