| Guidelines for Donation Request
Neighborhood Specific Organizations
(Neighborhood specific organizations)
Ex: Schools, Churches, Boy Scout/Girl Scout Troops
- Find the Store in your organization’s area.
View Dierbergs locations >
- Submit your donation request in one of the following ways:
1. Print the online application, fill it out completely, and mail to the Store Director’s attention
2. Print the online application, fill it out completely, and drop it off at the Courtesy Counter at your area Dierbergs
Please list the Dierbergs store in your neighborhood area on the application
All requests must include the following for consideration:
- An overview of the organization and its purpose
- A brief description of the event, the date and time of the event, and a contact person’s name, address, telephone number, and email address
- A description of the specific donation desired and expected attendance
Here’s what you can expect:
- Most funding decisions will be focused on our giving priorities.
- Most donations are in the form of a Dierbergs gift card or an in-kind donation of product
- Donations are limited to one per year per organization
- Because of the large volume of requests we receive, please submit your request at least SIX weeks prior to your event.
- Decline letters are not sent
Get downloadable application form >
After viewing the Charitable Solicitation Policy, please obtain an application form from the Store Director at your neighborhood Dierbergs.
Guidelines for Charitable Soliciting Outside of Dierbergs:
View guidelines >
For further information or additional questions, please send an email to email@example.com, or contact the Charitable Giving Committee at 636-812-1260.