Neighborhood Specific Organizations include Schools, Churches, Boy Scout/Girl Scout Troops, etc.
For those wishing to request a donation from Dierbergs:
- Find the store in your organization’s area. Please note, this is not tied to the store you were asked to chose when you first accessed this website.
View Dierbergs locations >
- Submit your donation request in one of the following ways:
1. Print the online application, fill it out completely, and mail to the Store Director’s attention
2. Print the online application, fill it out completely, and drop it off at the Courtesy Counter at your area Dierbergs
Please list the Dierbergs store in your neighborhood area on the application
All requests must include the following for consideration:
- An overview of the organization and its purpose
- A brief description of the event, the date and time of the event, and a contact person’s name, address, telephone number, and email address
- A description of the specific donation desired and expected attendance
Here’s what you can expect:
- Most funding decisions will be focused on our giving priorities
- Most donations are in the form of a Dierbergs gift card or an in-kind donation of product
- Donations are limited to one per year per organization
- Because of the large volume of requests we receive, please submit your request at least SIX weeks prior to your event
- Decline letters are not sent
Download Store Donation Application form.
For those wishing to instead solicit for a charitable cause outside of Dierbergs stores:
For further information or additional questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact the Charitable Giving Committee at (636)812-1260.